1. Supervise any procedures related to the administrative transactions and affairs of students in coordination with the relevant authorities of the Academy.
2. Maintaining the non-academic records of students in paper and digital and building a comprehensive database on learners
3. Develop a plan for extra-curricular activities for students, which is represented in social, cultural and sporting activities, and supervise their implementation with an estimated budget.
4. Supervising the reception of new learners in coordination with the relevant bodies of the Academy
5. Supervise the procedures of housing and residence for foreign students and follow up and provide their administrative needs in coordination with the relevant bodies of the Academy.
6. In coordination with the graduate studies and program coordinators, the committees of students (social, cultural and sports) are formed in various scientific programs and courses and supervised in accordance with the administrative and financial systems in force in the Academy.
7. Coordinating and arranging with the various bodies related to the Academy in order to equip and prepare for the implementation of the activities of students and graduates and provide the necessary aids.
8. Highlighting the abilities and creativity of students and employing and developing them in various activities.
9. Linking national and foreign scholars with the academy and with each other and with the community around them culturally, socially and sports.
10. Coordinate with the relevant authorities to organize the International Day for foreign students.
11. Providing counseling, psychological, social and health care services that assist learners on academic achievement.
12. Organize and develop non-academic services provided to students in coordination with the competent bodies of the Academy.
13. Strengthening relations, communication and joint cooperation with counterpart institutions in the field of students and alumni affairs.
14. Supervise internal and external trips and visits.
15. Investigating the satisfaction of learners with the services provided to them, and receiving suggestions and observations regarding them and submitting them to the competent authorities.
16. Supervising the students' page on the Academy website.
17. Nominating the student representative to the Board of Trustees in coordination and consultation with graduate studies and program coordinators.
18. Nomination of the representative of the scholars to the membership of the Academy Quality Council in coordination and consultation with graduate studies and coordinators of programs and quality management and planning.
19. Membership of the Investigation and Accounting Committees for the implementation of the Bylaws of the students in 2016.
20. Membership of the Editorial Board of the Student Edition.
21. Membership of the committee to prepare the annual academic guide.
22- Membership of the Higher Graduation Committee.
23. Membership of the Admission Committee.