The Higher Academy for Strategic and Security Studies was established as one of the higher education institutions to contribute to achieving national security to enhance the country’s renaissance and develop its political, economic, social, strategic and security capabilities.Read more ...
- Various Arab and African delegations have visited the academy because of its regional impact and good reputation in this short period of time. Since 2008, many students have been joining the MSc program from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Comoros, Mauritania, Egypt and Iraq.
- The academy is participating in conferences, symposiums, workshops, and lectures inside and outside the country with related institutions.
- Moreover the academy signed a number of memorandums of understanding with some national and international academic institutions such as:
1. AL Zaeem AL Azhari University-(SUDAN)
2. Omdurman Islamic University-(SUDAN)
3. Naif Arab University of security sciences-(KSA)
5. African ACSRT.
6. (TASAM) -TURKEY.